Our firm handles a wide variety of immigration casework, from removal defense to family based adjustments. We welcome you to call to schedule a low-cost consultation so that we can review your personal situation to help you determine if you are eligible for immigration benefits or qualify for relief from removal proceedings in immigration court.
We handle the following types of cases:
- Adjustment of Status for petitions by your US Citizen (USC) or Legal Permanent Resident (LPR) spouse, parent, or other qualifying relative.
- Consular Processing for petitions by your US Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident spouse, parent, or other qualifying relative.
- Fiancé Visas
- Waivers/Provisional Waivers for unlawful presence, criminal matters, or other issues of inadmissibility.
- 245(i) and/or Child Status Protect ion Act (CSPA) benefits.
Other immigration petitions
- Citizenship/Naturalization applications
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) for victims of domestic violence by their US Citizen or LPR spouse.
- U-Visa for victims of particular crimes who have cooperated in the investigation in the crime with qualifying government agencies.
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS) registration and renewal for certain qualifying members of TPS designated countries.
- Advanced Parole and Humanitarian Parole for advanced entry approval for certain circumstances.
- Asylum applications for members of particular social groups who have been persecuted in their country.
- Visa extensions for visitors.
We also handle all other types of immigration benefits except for business related visas. We have a strong removal defense practice that can help you with your proceedings before the immigration court. We can help you determine if you qualify for relief and help you apply for the appropriate relief before an immigration judge. In addition, if you or a family member has recently been detained we can help locate the individual and help them obtain an immigration bond and release from custody if they are eligible. Please see our immigration detention page for more information.
We have a strong background in criminal law, having handled thousands of criminal cases throughout North Carolina, and can help you navigate the complicated world of immigration and the consequences of your criminal matters. We are extremely capable of handling both matters and are here to help you with both.Contact Us Now